Saturday 27 December 2008

My Birthday 2008






















Hi


I'm putting a post on today as Christmas is a bit of a double whamy for me as the 27 December is my birthday. I wanted to share a couple of my presents with you, the first is a gorgeous solid silver spoon, it was given to me by my friend Sylvia.


Sylvia wrote in the card.



What can you do with this ?


I think thats a challenge lol:) I think it will become a ring.


Watch this space.





The second gift is a stunning sunflower pendant made by my friend Kate.I was thrilled that one of my students had made a piece of bespoke jewellery just for me. I was especially pleased with the syringed line letter L with the little diamante set in the centre.



Thank you, what great presents.


Happy new year.
Lesley

2 comments:

carrie chagri said...

hi, just wanted to let you know that i think your site is excellent, really well laid out and easy to follow, keep up the good work and happy new year

lesley messam said...

Hi Carrie
Thank you very much thats so kind.
Happy new year.