Thursday 14 May 2009

Dichroic Glass


Hi
Sorry I have been so quiet, its so busy for me what with taking the Master's registry as well as writing and creating tutorials for a magazine and trying to run a business with my wonderful husband Keith and teaching nearly every weekend. Not that I'm complaining I wouldn't change it for the world.
Well finally I have had a chance to play with some gorgeous glass so I thought I would share these pendants with you the first is a tack fuse.


I love the vibrant colours that you get with dichroic glass such lovely colours for the summer.






The second one is called a full fuse so is much more melted together, I've used sterling silver wire run through my rolling mill to flatten it and a simple wire wrap to encase and make a bail. I think I prefer this one.

I hope you like them.



1 comment:

carrie chagri said...

they are both gorgeous! love them