Saturday 12 September 2009

Polymer Beads with Carol Blackburn

Hi All
I have to share this weeks workshop with you. I spent 3 days at West Dean being taught by Carol Blackburn the polymer clay queen. I learnt so much it was amazing.

This is a picture of carol she was delightful.









This is a picture of every one who attended the workshop. We had such a good laugh with Carol.

This is what I made. I can honestly say I have never learnt so much, Carol was great:)

I did make loads more but it was sooo much that it would take to long to upload it all. I hope you like them as much as I do:)




3 comments:

Nicola said...

Love the blended drop bead with the black and white spirals on!

Eve Smith said...

Wow they all look gorgeous, lucky you for getting the chance to do this course,

carrie chagri said...

the beads you made are beautiful, i want to learn how you did it!!