Tuesday 4 January 2011

Ok so I have been so quiet!!!!!!

Hi All
Firstly to all my blog followers and Fb friends I would like to take this opportunity to explain why I have not been as active as I should be. Just before Christmas my dearest mum was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Which sadly has no cure.

My mum is very strong and so courageous and is, believe me enjoying life to the full. This has been so tough to deal with, mum has made me realise that life goes on regardless.

So I am now back at work in my studio being creative again, here's a look at what I have been up to.

This is my Autumn collar made with metal clay and stiling silver.


I also made this pendant, it is hung on a 30" long silver chain, I called it YES or NO?
 

The other things I have been making are glass hollow beads and these are BIG


 
 

No comments: