Thursday 31 March 2011

Today I was playing sterling silver.

Sterling silver and copper
spinner ring.
Hi all
Well today I felt so much better that I had the morning playing in my studio, I thought I ought to play with some sterling silver as my silver clay is getting low.

I made two spinner rings one with a hammered silver moving band and the other I used D wire in a band, round copper wire hammered and sterling round and hammered. I had forgotten how much fun it is to work with real metal.

Sterling silver spinner ring.
I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

SilverGoldBull is a highly reputable bullion dealer. They will provide you with bargain, up-to-minute pricing and guarantee your gold & silver is delivered to your door discreetly and securely.