Wednesday 3 August 2011

Well what a day :)

Well what a productive day I had Yesterday, I have made three pendants and finish my prayer pendant.
One is silver, one is copper and the third is just out of the kiln and is silver and copper.

Most of you who know me know I am a bit of a silver snob, I think I have finally fallen for copper and silver. Even though it sends your fingers a nasty shade of green.

These are all just for fun, I will be selling these in the shop just so I can make some more:)

I also finished the pendant I made in Chicago.
So Gordon this one is for you as per your instructions.
I hope I did you proud :-D










6 comments:

Lorrene Baum-Davis said...

Oh, Lesley... they are awesome... you rock girlfriend.

Lorrene Baum-Davis said...

Oh, Lesley... they are awesome... you rock girlfriend.

lesley messam said...

Thanks sweetie, glad you like them :)

Anna said...

Wow Lesley. What a productive creative day!

lesley messam said...

When I get on a mission, this is what happens:)

Diane Parson said...

These are wonderful Lesley! And Gordon should be VERY proud!