Wednesday 12 October 2011

I have busy making;)

I have been so busy over this last couple of weeks making sure that the Art clay guild newsletter is ready to go out on the 20 Nov, but I have finally had a chance to play with clay.

Copper clay has been on the top of my agenda with my up and coming Masterclass at MCSJ in June 2-5 2012

I hope that some of you will come and join me for a very exciting 4 days. Can't wait.
here's a sneaky peak at some of my new samples.

Ginko leaf pendant











Copper daisy and humming bird
Silver daisy and copper humming bird

Copper and silver collar

And for all of my Facebook friends that asked here is my new cuff, which I love:)
Sterling silver hammered cuff


5 comments:

Joy Funnell said...

Lovely stuff! :)

Lynne Glazzard said...

Absolutely lovely!

lesley messam said...

Thanks ladies :)

Anna said...

Oh wow Lesley. Some beautiful pieces there

lesley messam said...

Thanks Anna:)