Saturday 25 October 2014

This Year.

This year has been a full on year for me.

Firstly I have been certified by Lynne Glazzard Jewellery and Enamels as a Mokume gane instructor in metal clay. This technique is truly beautiful. Thank you Lynne for your wonderful instruction.

Then keith and I had a wonderful cruise around Italy, which was so good that we will be doing that again.

I invited Tilly Wilkinson to teach at my studio hear in Chichester, she taught us how to use enamels on copper and then to make a unique settings for the pieces, this re-kindled my love of colour with enamels.

Then is was another visit up to Lynne's for a short holiday, on the back end of that a course in stained glass painting with Alan, this was totally out of my comfort zone and I enjoyed the technique very much.

Lastly but not least was a 5 day course and my friends in Cornwall at CSACJ, this was a class with the very talented Goldsmith from the USA Micheal David Strulin. All I can say is I learnt loads it was  a fantastic end to a very busy year.

Below are some photos of just some of the things I got up to this year. I can honestly say I have enjoyed every bit of it.




No comments: