Saturday 7 February 2009

Mandorla Pendant

Hi Everyone

Today I'm sharing my new 3D pendant with you I've called it the Mandorla pendant because of it shape. I'm really enjoying playing with different styles and shapes and how they can be made into a hollow forms that is 3D wearable jewellery.

I've also embellished this using a syringe to create the dots so it has that dug out of the ground look.










Oh by the way this might be my last post for a little while because I'm off into hospital to have my knee replaced..I'm looking forward to it in a strange sort of way, only because I will no longer have the pain from arthritis...Just the pain from the surgery and that will get better day by day.

See you in a few weeks and please enjoy my pendant.
Lesley X

3 comments:

carrie chagri said...

having seen this in person today i have to say that it really is beautiful, your a very talented lady. good luck with the operation enjoy the time off as much as is possible. make sure your well looked after!
xxx

lesley messam said...

Hi Carrie
You should be resting up considering you have just had an op, are you Ok you looked a bit pale today?

Many thanks for the lovely comments you leave me your a star. XX

carrie chagri said...

i'm fine i think i was just a bit tired and a bit uncomfortable from the op.
not sure i'm healing as well as i should be but hay ho, i'll survive!
my pleasure for the comments, you work so hard and the things you make are so beautiful that you deserve more recognition, good luck for your operation we'll be thinking of you. xxx