Thursday 12 March 2009

Art Clay Etched Ring with enameling




Here's my art clay silver etched ring, I love doing this technique and I will be teaching this at the Art Clay World UK conference in Jersey this year. I have already been asked to teach 3 dimensional wearable jewellery which is very exciting and a honour. I've etched the ring and then enameled it, to really make the etching stand out. I think it works really well, I hope you all like it.

Oh just one more thing if you would like to learn how to create jewellery like mine and would like to attend my classes or any of the other wonderful classes at the conference then you need to become a member of Art Clay World UK if you're not a member you will not get invited.


So go join its well worth it :)

1 comment:

Lynne Glazzard said...

Fantastic, think I will be attempting to recruit you to the Guild of Enamellers next :)
www.guildofenamellers.org