Tuesday 10 March 2009

New York Ring

Here is a picture of my new ring I've been working on, it is a construction ring which is completely hollow. I realised that I don't really make that many rings, so thought well what can I do that is a little different to the norm. So this is what I came up with, I've never made a ring with this type of construction, so it was a challenge for me, but I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.

I named it The New York ring, I hope you can see why.

If you ever feel you would like to learn how to make a ring like this or any of the other jewellery I've made then please take a look at my website Silverwithlesley.com or you can always come and see me at our shop and take a look at our wonderful range of beads in the bead cellar.

I would love to get some feed back about this ring so please feel free to leave your comments.
Lesley

No comments: