Sunday 4 January 2009

What a busy year

Hi Everyone


Well what am I up too this year? loads, where do I start.

The first thing for me this year is a course at West Dean I'm taking a beginners enameling course. I've tried enameling before but the class was to crowded so I didn't enjoy it so I thought I'd give it another go.

I have also enrolled back at college on a course designed for silver jewellery makers (silver smithing) just to be with like minded people. This is going to be a great way of sharing new ideas.

Next is my op on 12 Feb I'm having a knee replacement. (yes I'm to young lol )

How much more can I cram in :) well I have gone and booked for the metal clay conference in Chicago in July. I can't wait. I'm so excited :)

I'm also going to attend the Art clay UK conference in Jersey. I can't wait for that one Its going to be great.

I think thats it at the moment. I bet thats not all lol :)

I will of course let you know.

Lesley

No comments: