Wednesday 28 January 2009

Bronzclay workshop


Hi all

I wanted to share one of my Bronzclay workshops with you to show all the gorgeous jewellery my students made this Sunday.

I taught five which is a nice number I think its a shame to over crowd your classes, my student seem to like the small groups. Anyway back to their jewellery the first picture's are before I fired them,and there is a lot.












Then the fired jewellery which is stunning the patinas are fab.


In the centre picture I have put one of my test pieces in I wanted to see if you could fire the Bronzclay with man made gem stones in, as you can see you can.

3 comments:

carrie chagri said...

these are really beautiful pieces, you had some talented students, it has just made me more determined to have a go at the bronze clay now,

lesley messam said...

Hi Carrie
The Bronzclay workshop was brill they made some beautiful jewellery.

The Little Bead Shop said...

Hi! I nominated you for an award - come to my blog to find out more :D

EMma xxx